Some of our governors are parents/carers, some are staff, and some come with a range of experience in business, the creative sector or the local community. The whole governing body is crucial to the success of the school and holds the school leadership accountable for the progress of students and the quality of education provided. Having a governing body with a wide range of backgrounds allows different points of view to be heard as we try to improve the school still further. Sometimes the governors have to make difficult decisions about budgets or choosing priorities for the school. Ofsted's judgement is that our governors provide exemplary support to the school.
Click the link below to open a full list of governors and their committee membership.
- GB Minutes 10 November 2015
- GB Minutes 22 March 2016
- GB Minutes 14 June 2016
- GB Minutes - 8 November 2016
- GB Minutes - 21 March 2017
- Resources CommitteeMinutes18-1-2016
- Resources Committee Minutes 14-3-2016
- Resources Committee Minutes 20-6-2016
- Resources Committee Minutes 12-12-2016
- Resources Comittee Minutes 6-2-2017
- Resources Committee Minutes 15-5-2017