Parent / Carer Reminder

9th February 2018

Many students and staff at Stormont House School suffer from asthma, and a number suffer from severeallergies and anaphylaxis. Aerosols, sprays and perfumes can act as triggers for people who suffer from these conditions, resulting in symptoms such as asthma attacks, headaches, including migraines, and in extreme cases, anaphylactic shock. In addition, aerosols can be dangerous as they contain flammable liquids and can also cause harm if inhaled.

For these reasons, aerosols and sprays are banned from school premises and all excursions, after school activities and sporting events.