School Uniform Reminder
9th September 2016
Boys: Dark grey school trousers
Girls: Dark grey school skirt or dark grey school trousers
Boys and Girls:
White school shirt or
plain white polo shirt
Dark green (bottle green) sweat shirt with school logo or
dark green (bottle green) v neck jumper with school logo.
- A suitable outdoor coat, which must be removed in lesson and assemblies.
- Religious clothing e.g. headscarves and salwar kameez must be plain black or grey
Boys and Girls: White tee shirt
Plain black or grey jogging trousers
Optional track suit (plain balck or grey)
Swimming costume/trunks and googles if required
Please note: items with the school logo must be purchased via Tesco. To Place your order online please go to www.tesco.com
- select Kids Clothing from the left hand side of the screen
- select Uniform Embroidery service
- Select Hackney from the Local Education Authority then Stormont House School
- Click on Shop Now to be taken to the page with our uniform where you can choose the items and sizes you require.
Dinner money is payable on a Monday and is £1.90 per day or £9.50 per week. Please ensure that your childs name is marked clearly on the envelope with the amount that is enclosed.
After School Clubs
Your child will be receiving a letter on Monday 12 September which will inform you about all of the after school clubs which will be taking place in the Autumn term 2016. Clubs take place on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday immediately after school and are free of charge.