School Uniform Reminder
3rd June 2015
Parent/carers please be reminded that you your child/children must come to school in the correct school uniform. A reminder of or school uniform is detailed below. Please also note that coats/jackets/hats are NOT allowed to be worn around the school during the day.
Boys: Dark grey school trousers
Girls: Dark grey school skirt or dark grey school trousers
Boys and Girls:
- White school shirt or
- plain white polo shirt
- Dark green (bottle green) sweat shirt with school logo or
- dark green (bottle green) v neck jumper with school logo.
- Black shoes
- A suitable outdoor coat, which must be removed in lesson and assemblies.
- Religious clothing e.g. headscarves and salwar kameez must be plain black or grey
Sports/PE Kit for Boys and Girls:
- White tee shirt
- Plain black or grey jogging trousers
- Optional track suit (plain balck or grey)
- Swimming costume/trunks and googles if required
Please note: items with the school logo must be purchased via Tesco. To Place your order online please go to www.tesco.com
- select Kids Clothing from the left hand side of the screen
- select Uniform Embroidery service
- Select Hackney from the Local Education Authority then Stormont House School
- Click on Shop Now to be taken to the page with our uniform where you can choose the items and sizes you require.
If you do not have access to a computer or prefer not to order on line you can place your order by phone on 0845 4599 866, or you can order at some stores. Once your order is placed it takes up to two weeks to be delivered so please order in plenty of time.
We do have limited number of sweatshirts and jumpers available to buy through school, these will be sold on a first come first served basis at the same prices as above. We also hold a small stock of large and extra large sweatshirts for pupils who need something bigger than age 15/16, large cost £10 each, extra large cost £12 each.