Hello, and welcome to our website
I have the have the good fortune to be Headteacher of this outstanding school and I’d like to tell you a bit more about us:
- The pupils are terrific: all have well-documented difficulties, but all come with untapped strengths and talents too. They each make massive journeys in their learning and personal development from start to finish (even though there may be bumps in the road at times!)
- We’ve been judged as ‘outstanding’ three times by Ofsted (2005, 2008, 2014) - one of the very first outstanding schools in the country. Our vision aims even higher: ‘Achievement for all in a unique world-class school’
- We intend to be the best in the world at what we do; to achieve this we need staff who are already very good and also intend to be the best at what they do
- We take all that stuff in our School Development Plan very seriously: creativity; excellent teaching and learning; a nurturing learning community; vibrant partnerships; first-class resources
- We know we’re far from perfect; we make mistakes but try to learn from them.
- We’re not a school that works for every type or complexity of need, so please read ‘Who the school is for’ in the ‘About us‘ section.
- We are one of the lead schools in the Hackney Teaching Schools’ Alliance (HTSA). This means that we work closely with other schools to improve teacher training and sharing best practice.
I do hope you can find what you’re looking for on our website. If not, please do get in touch using the ‘contact’ page.
25th June, 2015
19th June, 2015
15th June, 2015
3rd June, 2015
15th May, 2015